Tokenize your jersey.
We will create a non-fungible token (NFT) for your authentic jersey or uniform so you can keep them for your personal collection or sell on OpenSea or other Polygon supported marketplaces.
All we need is information about your jersey, the certificate of authenticity and a few photos. We will email you a link and a one-time use PIN to unlock your NFT. Plus, we will mail you our identity label to affix to your jersey.
Jerseys without a certificate of authentication can receive an NFT but the public registry will note that the COA does not exist.
Buyers want verified jerseys...they will want the NFT
The Best Part
When you unlock your Sprunger NFT, you will see your jersey, details about your jersey and menus to access your blockchain information, certificate and more. You will have your own digital wallet to save, view or sell your collection of NFTs.
- Select the quantity of NFTs you need.
- Check out and pay for your order.
- We will provide you with a submission form and further instructions to capture details about your jersey.
- Creating an NFT requires you to pass our Authentic Item Integrity screening.
Allow 5 business days to process your NFT. Ask us about discounts on orders for 10 or more items.
Your Sprunger NFT will have the following content that you can access to through your digital wallet:
- Blockchain ledger details
- Front and back images of the jersey.
- Subject line or short description of the jersey.
- Summary details about your item.
- Certificate of Authentication (COA): Image with certification or registration number (downloadable).
- Additional text that you provided. Such as the significance or the history of the item.
Upgrade your NFTs with your own content:
- Add up to 4 images.
- Add a video that you have made.
Upgrade your NFT with personalized content:
- Athlete or media personality add-on
Creating an NFT requires you to pass our Authentic Item Integrity screening during checkout.
Selling an NFT with the paired jersey will subject you to local, provincial/state or federal laws for withholding or shipping a stolen, forged, altered, tampered or substituted jersey.