Tokenize your collectibles.
We will create a non-fungible tokens (NFT) for your authentic item such as a goalie mask, trophy, puck, art or printed material so you can keep them for your personal collection or sell on OpenSea or other Polygon supported marketplaces.
All we need is information about your item, the certificate of authenticity and a few photos. We will email you a link and a one-time use PIN to unlock your NFT. Plus, we will mail you our identity label to affix to your item.
Items without a certificate of authentication can receive an NFT but the public registry will note that the COA does not exist.
Buyers want verified items...they will want the NFT
Tap this Toronto Toros puck to look at its NFT
The Best Part
When you unlock your Sprunger NFT, you will see your item, details about your item and menus to access your blockchain information, certificate and more. You will have your own digital wallet to save, view or sell your collection of NFTs.
- Select the quantity of NFTs you need.
- Check out and pay for your order.
- We will provide you with a submission form and further instructions to capture details about your items.
Your Sprunger NFT will have the following content that only you will have private access to through your digital wallet:
- A main or feature image.
- A second image.
- Subject line or short description of the item.
- Summary details about your item.
- Certificate of Authentication (COA): Image with certification or registration number (downloadable).
- Additional text that you provided. Such as the significance or the history of the item.
Upgrade your NFTs with your own content:
- Add up to 4 images.
- Add a video that you have made.
Upgrade your NFT with personalized content:
- Athlete or media personality add-on
Creating an NFT requires you to pass our Authentic Item Integrity screening during checkout.
Selling an NFT with the paired item will subject you to local, provincial/state or federal laws for withholding or shipping a stolen, forged, altered, tampered or substituted item.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device