Sprunger Originals is involved in an industry shift that affects value based on the difference between possession and ownership.
First let’s consider what gives an item value:
- Authenticity, condition and print quality - professional grading of cards
- The represented point in time
- Format or medium (an image or graphic on paper, canvass, digital)
- Number of previous owners
- Popularity or fame of original owner or previous owners
- Public interest in the item
- Market interest in the item
- Appeal to the senses: touch, sight, smell, sound, taste.
- Subject to forgery, fraud, theft
- Others desire ownership of the item
When you buy authentic items, ask the seller for proof of ownership...ask for the NFT or Blockchain Certificate
Old industry standard
Possession = ownership = value
Sell your item on traditional risky marketplaces. Ask for vouches to feel safe about doing a transaction.
New industry standard
Here’s the industry shift or disruption: Ownership is transferred from possession and a non-existent or central registry to the blockchain. The value is in the ownership of the blockchain record.
NFT or certificate = ownership = value
Authentic Item Integrity
Trading card, collectible, memorabilia and art markets are full of fakes, scammers and fraudsters. We are making an effort to reduce losses and buyer dissatisfaction by supplying the market with verified items and sellers using Sprunger NFTs & Blockchain Certificates. Learn more...
Create an NFT or Blockchain Certificate for your items now: Sprunger NFT
Here's our services to help you manage your collectibles:
- Sprunger NFT & Certificates official blockchain twin of your items.
- Sprunger Marketplace automatically receive a blockchain certificate for the item purchased.
- Sprunger Exchange Verification building trust between buyers and sellers.
- Sprunger Evaluation service to help find valuable and popular cards in your collection.
- Sprunger Grading for card condition and print quality.